top of page
Things to know before calling the baker:
1. Have your date and venue set along with an approximate number of guest expected to attend your event.
2. Have a realistic budget set for your cake. Wedding Cakes are priced by the slice, which typically fall between $3-$5 per slice.
3. Have a general idea of decorating style. Let Google and/or Pinterest help you find the perfect style!
4. Wedding Cakes are generally booked 6-8 months prior to your wedding date.
5. Flavors are not needed immediately when reserving your wedding cake. Even if you have tasted our cake before, please take advantage of our free wedding sample pack!
Information your baker will need once your event date has been reserved:
1. Has there been any changes in your guest count?
2. Has there been any changes in event date or venue location?
3. What is your color scheme?
4. On what tiers would you like your fillings?
5. Is there a specific delivery time that we need to know about?
6. Flowers: fresh or artificial? Will we apply the flowers or will your florist apply the flowers?
7. Will you have a cake topper?
8. Are you planning on having ring pulls?
9. Will you be providing a cake stand or will you rent ours?
bottom of page